Monday, October 22, 2007

When you say nothing at all...



Bryan Adams' --- "When you say nothing at all"
Its a superb song.... I jus love it....
Its simply the best...
These words are like cupid's dart....its worth dying for....






When you say nothing at all
Its amazing how you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word,you can light up the dark
Try as I may I can never explain
When I hear when you dont say a thing
The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you 'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you 'll catch me wherever I fall...
You say it best when you say nothing at all...



All day long I can hear people talking out loud
But when you hold me near,you drown out the crowd
Try as they may they could never define
What is been said between your heart and mine
You say it best when you say nothing at all...


The smile on your face
The truth in your eyes
The touch of your hand
Lets me know that you need me...


__________________



Now let me know your taste....your "much loved" Song....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

gud one too..
but i've a suggestion....
try writing ur own story...that will be more interesting for us!!!!!

M Mathew said...

yes buddy... some real life story is comming soon.... you 'll like it for sure... :)

Runner said...

really nice one.....
especially the last four lines....

Unknown said...

Well....one thing about Bryan Adams songs is that they touch love in a really unique....Check out songs like Please Forgive Me....Everything I do etc etc....
But ma fav Bryan Adams song is Open Road....

Red Lad said...

Hmm... But this song is by Ronan Keating rite?..

Anonymous said...

didi.......
how can i tell u that how much i love this song...there was a time when i used to hear it again and again and again....i know its the feel in the song which grabs u towards it....

i suggest u songs like "someday" by mltr,"truly madly deeply" by savage garden(u shud hear this song),"i wud do anything for love" by meat loaf, then my all time fav "outside" by staind.....

M Mathew said...

"Thanks bro, for makin the correction...."

Hamesha tumhara pasanth meri bhi ho jathi hai..... Didi hoo na....

Anonymous said...

hamesha waise hi rahnaa...

M Mathew said...

Guys I had made a mistake in dis post...
Dis song s not f Bryan Adams its f Ronan Keating...

Thanks "red lad" for correctin it..