Thursday, November 8, 2007

April Fool !!!

It was April 1st….. During the 5 min gap got after a very boring 1 hr lecture, I was walking through the corridor... Some friends of mine from polymer came to me… And they asked if I could do a favor for dem…. Dey wanted me to help them fool a teacher (male) of their dept… “Oh guys… I hav already got a gud impression in this cllge… don’t make it worse ” said I ...
But they were not leaving me…. “He wont ever get to know that its u… we ‘ll dial his no… you have to say some dialogues … bas kaam hatham…. Jus 1 min ki bath hai… please di…….”
After all its jus for fun….. I agreed “Ok… kya bolna hai…”
They wanted me to pretend as a girl loving him.. that teacher….
The guys were standing beside me…… they dialed the no… and gave the cell to me….

Sir: hello…….
Me: hello… is this xyz sir…..
Sir: yes….
Me: Sir I’m a student of urs… Are you coming to college today…..
Sir: No, I’ve taken leave today….why??
Me: I wanted to tell you something…. Emm….emmm…I love you…
Sir: (mute…)
Before I heard anything from the other side… I ended the the call….

“Now its over.. don’t ever let him know that it was me… ” I said to them…
“Thanks di“

So I got into my class …my teacher was already in the class for the next hour…
Not before 10 mins was over…the guys appeared infront of my class..
One of them asked the teacher…”sir… manju … ”
I went out of the class….. “Now what???”
“Di… the sir is calling back….. just one more time… ”
“No no… what ‘ll I say….”
The cell was ringing…. That was him... xyz sir….They handed me the phone…..

Me: Why did you call me…. I was in the class…(actually I forgot that I was talking to a teacher..)
Sir: ok… I’m coming to college this afternoon…. Shall we meet…
Baapre….. ab kya….
The guys signed me to tell him to come behind the library.
Me: behind the library……
Sir: k..
Me: hmm

De conversation was over…
The boys looked so satisfied…..
That afternoon…. I didn’t even look to the side of library...hehe..And I didn’t know if sir was there or.. what happened….Days passed by… whenever I see that teacher passing by me… I think about that call….(ennalum sir kollamallo….)
I think he doesn’t still know that it was me… I believe so….
May be the sir should be thinking the same way… (ennalum aa pennu kollamallo…)
:)
--------------------

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

aha...randum kollamm!!!!

M Mathew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M Mathew said...

hehe.......LOL
Now when i luk back to things i've done in our cllge.... I'll nvr regret... for i had all de fun i could....

Rare Rose said...

manjoose..,ithennu sambhavichu???ithrakkum dairyam undaayirinno..ohh ..sammathikkanam...molum kollam..sir um kollam..ennalum ethaa a pullikkaran????kaala pettu ennu kelkkumbolekkum pulli kayar edukkan odiyallo???ethra samayam pulli wait cheytu ninnavo???

M Mathew said...

@rare rose....
nothin lik dat.... de boys jus wanted t mak a fun... nd i ws der as a part f it.. dats all...
sir nokki ninnonnumilla'dey... oru paavam sir aanennu thonnunnu.... nt lik "kalapettappo odunna type.."

Anonymous said...

holy mother of god...sammathikkanam ethrem valiya pulliyaannu arinjirunnillaa.......he he u have to be..aakhir thum didi ho kiske......

M Mathew said...

@rohan...
hehe... bhai se kam nehi hai....

Unknown said...

heheh..kollam..kalakki....dat ws funny !!!!

M Mathew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M Mathew said...

@mridul..
for fun..... :)

Anish said...

We all (boys) knew about this news in the very same day. Hope that Sir also know about it. Oh that was so.. nice.